Current Industrial Challenges
Most quality control technologies offer only post-production inspection capabilities, at speeds lower than production throughputs.
TiHive is transforming the way quality control is performed. Instead of end of line measurements, TiHive’s quality solutions allow for inline measurements and analysis of production. Our systems detect defects and contaminants and measure raw material quantities and distribution on the fly.
A TiHive Breakthrough Technology after a decade of advanced R&D
We are currently developing a state-of-the-art solution based on our proprietary miniature see-through Terahertz imaging systems and machine-learning, allowing for a superior quality management. Our compact systems integrate at each production step, operate at production speeds, and for any production line widths.
With our distributed systems, our customers cut down on raw material costs, decrease waste, and boost production quality and yield.
Our team sums years of expertise in materials, quality, imaging, sensing, and machine-learning. We dedicate our know-how to address the following industries:
- Hygiene and Personal Care
- Non-wovens and Technical Textiles
- Packaging and filtration
Our solutions are perfectly adapted to measuring inline:
- Super Absorbent Polymers Quantities and Distribution
- Fluff and Cellulose Quantities, Distribution, Contaminants
- Surfactants and Lotions Quantities and Distribution
- Leather, Silk Quality and Humidity Levels
- Composites and Plastic filters Thickness