- Imaging new materials using Terahertz light and TiHive’s THz Algorithms
- Assessing Product Quality
- Measuring Product Variability
- Benchmarking Materials or Products for Competitive Analysis
We provide R&D, testing and analysis services at our state-of-the-art testing facilities in Grenoble, France.
Whether you are looking for testing new materials, processes, or use cases, our R&D experts are happy to discuss with you and propose to you tailored testing campaigns.
Quick Assessment or Advanced Analysis
Hivance is TiHive’s non-destructive see-through analytical scanning solution, powered by TiHive’s state-of-the-art Terahertz technology and advanced AI algorithms. Finally, researchers and manufacturers can seize the power of Terahertz Machine Vision to unlock the hidden features in plastic, textile, and non-woven products with a fast, flexible, and goal-driven approach.
How it Works
- Contact TiHive. Our Sales Team will be happy to assist!
- Our engineering team designs an experiment that fits your testing needs and we prepare a budget and project timeline
- Quick Assessment: a 1 day experiment or analysis to quickly test a use-case or an idea
- Advanced Analysis: a 1 week or more project to analyse a use-case in-depth
- Send the samples to be tested to our Grenoble Lab
- We test your samples using Hivance and prepare a report
- We share our findings with you!
Interested in our testing services? Please contact us here